4. Christmas tag
So for day 4 I looked up on google some Christmas tag questions and I found some. I thought this would be a fun way to share my Christmas with you🙉So here we go
- Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Every year my Mum buys my sisters and I pjs. When we were children she used to call it ‘the Christmas fairy’. Every Christmas Eve we take a shower to get all ready for Christmas Day. When we come back into our bedrooms there is a shiney presents sitting on our beds. Usually we get a DVD,pjs and slippers. I think this is a lovely way to get us excited for Christmas Day💗
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most the year?
The holiday tradition I am most looking forward to this year is probably playing boardgames with my family. After Christmas dinner we normally bring out the ‘Monopoly’ and ‘Logo what am I’. It’s one of my favourite things to do on Christmas Day (except opening presents of course).
- Is your Christmas tree fake or real?
Fake,we’ve had it for years🎄
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
My all time fav Christmas film has to be ‘The Santa Clause’. There’s a few ‘The Santa Clause’ movies and I love them all!! This film is about a divorced Dad who turns into Santa. It’s so magically and gets me in such a festive mood. I highly recommended! 10/10. (I’m currently watching the second one right now lol).
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home of course🙄
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
It’s so hard to pick just one😩I love all I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favourite holiday food is Christmas dinner😍If I had to choose one I’d probably pick filo prawns and chili sauce which I have for starter. My favourite sweet treat is ginger bread men🙉
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts?
I know the right answer is giving gifts but I have to be selfish and say receiving gifts🙄There’s just something so exciting about opening the wrapping paper not knowing what’s inside. Also I am a big shopaholic so I love treating myself hehe.
- What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
The magic of it all. The fairy lights,candles,Christmas trees. Everything is just so pretty I love it! The glitter and sparkles everywhere. (And Zoella’s vlogmas😉)
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
The middle of November☃️
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t think of one at the top of my head😬
- What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
I don’t think I’ve ever got a crap present🤔
- As a kid did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
I don’t think so I think I’ve always got what I wanted.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Ehhh I’d love to go to London or New York. They both look very pretty at Christmas.
- Most memorable holiday moment?
As a child I loved the whole idea of Santa. Every Christmas Eve my sisters and I would always watch the Santa tracker. Seeing Santa fly all over the world and watching where he’s dropping off the presents was unreal. One of my favourite holiday memories as a child was the Santa tracker but I’ve so much more.
- Do you make new year resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always try to make new year resolutions but they never work out😂I always try to be a better person who exercises every day and saves my money but that is not me😬
- What makes the holidays special for you?
The decorations. I know I said this up there but I love love love the whole magic,glittery and cosy feel of Christmas.
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Christmas day morning while opening presents. My family is just so happy at this time. Opening gifts while in our pjs all cosy😍
- You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
This sounds very cheesy but my Christmas wish would to give all the lonely and homeless people a place to stay,a Christmas dinner,presents and company. I get kind of emotional when I think about it so I’ll leave it here🤐
That’s all the questions in this Christmas tag,answer them yourself and have fun with it!❤️☃️🎄
Feel free to leave any questions or comments below xx